Friday, March 21, 2014

The week that was

Since it is Friday, it seems to be rather appropriate to figure out what actually went down in the sack this week.   After all our future's so bright we have to wear shades....


 
This is what happens in the sack when you forget your sunglasses.  We pass them around, pimp them out, and hold them for randsom.  Not quite sure who wore them best.  Think it maybe a toss up between the Forest and the chiweenie.  Charlie was probably thinking something along the lines of "Dear Uncle, I got your glasses you little bitch, that's what you get for freaking me out and causing me to poop on the couch then the floor."  (True Story)
 
And this week we rejoiced in the fact we have a new licensed driver in the house.  Way to go Forest!!
 No better way to celebrate then with Dominos...
 
And Forest got some help with his cookie baking too...
You know what it means when you are a good helper....you get to lick the beaters.  Seriously this is like a highlight of childhood.
 
And no week is complete without taking time out to make faces with Auntie Dawn

Seriously where else would they learn the important things in life.
 
 
Since the sun decided to shine on the first day of spring, we embraced the opportunity to get a little vitamin D and burn some energy out of the puppies.
A glorious evening for a walk.  And our little chiweenie saw some little chihuahuas and made an attempt to follow his people.  Good thing he was leashed or him and his buds would be running for the border.
 
 
Now some randomness from the internet trolling this week to expand your intellect....
 
1. Bestie And Wackadoodle Are Now Words In The Oxford English Dictionary - I seriously can not believe it took so long for crap shoot and do-over to make it in there.
 
2. 20 Things That Shouldn’t Be Terrifying But Totally Are - Basements all the way, I recall running into my parents basement so I could get out quicker.  Does putting rec rooms down there make it any better?  And of course anything that pops, explodes or makes a sudden noise..freaky.
 
3. 8 Things you've Always Wondered about, Finally Explained - At some point in a trival game, you will thank me for this link. 
 
4. The Most Difficult Part of a Second Marriage - The hubbie looked at me funny when I said I was reading the divorce section in the Huffington Post.  Look at the knowledge you can find out there.
 
There you have it for our little week in the sack.  Now I have to go check my bracket to determine if I might possibly beat the sports crazy teenager for a change.
 
Enjoy the weekend lovelies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment