Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beauty Buzz - Moisturizers

Here we are for another Tuesday Beauty Buzz.  Today's topic is moisturizers.  During some point I ended up with some dry skin.  No idea how this happened.  General life progression possibly.
My go to's to help keep my skin a glow and not dry read or itchy.  Yes folks it was that bad. Granted Wisconsin winters take a toll on everything. Here is the let's make my skin happy line up:
 
1.  Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil - Use this one some evenings when I feel like face is not a desert.  It is a lighter oil and absorbs super quick. Firms, brightens, hydrates.
2. Josie Maran Argon Oil - Use this when I am feeling dry.  Which seems to be most of the time.  When I wake up in the morning my skin glows and feels completely refereshed.  And causes absolutely no break outs.  Who would have known putting oil on your face can help with break outs.  Score.
3. Mario Badescu Caviar Night Cream - This is luxury in a bottle people.  Thick, creamy, glorious. With caviar in the title in almost makes you feel like an aristocrat.  A little bit goes a long with the oils. 
4.  Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer - This is the daytime moisturizer of choice.  Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky.  It is light and absorbs quickly.
There you have the next step in my everyday facial happiness quest.  Hopefully you found something new.  Linking up with:
 
Beauty_BUZZ_NEW
 
Stop back next Tuesday for the chance to get in on a glorious giveaway with Angelorian Tradition.
 
Stay Beautiful
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I started taking care of my face and it started breaking out to repay me. I just want to stop the progress of the small wrinkles I see forming around my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin has gotten really dry too, I definitely think it has to do with age.

    ReplyDelete