Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beauty Buzz - Ulta

Here we are again for the Tuesday beauty buzz.  My major buzz this week is the fact that last Thursday I got to go to Ulta.  Yes, this is exciting. It would be my first time ever.  Was rather suprised at everything that they carried.  High end, drugstore, plus hair porducts, and then a salon in the back interesting.

Let's see what is now gracing the vanity in my bathroom....
Sad to say that the tea tree soap smelled better in the bottle.   And if you hung around the blog long enough, you know my love for Mario Badescu, so the fact I could grab this at the store...winning. 

Then there was the mini NYX haul.   Heard so much about this line I had to get some things to try.  After all people just rave about the buttergloss.  I will say I opened the butter gloss in the car and yes, it is a creamy dream.

Also on the check out list was the charcoal mask  Plus the extra bonus was some other ones from The Body Shop.

 
Last but finally not least....saw this and fell in love with the colors in this pallette, so it just had to come home with me.
 
All in all Ulta was an interesting experience.   I loved the fact that they had both drugstore and high end items.  Will I go back.  Now that depends if there is one in the area that I am in. 
What couldn't you resist splurging on this week?
 
 
 
Linking up with:
Beauty_BUZZ_NEW
 

1 comment: