Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quick Get your Mask on - Beauty Buzz : Face Masks

For one hot minute, I had some crazy idea of putting a picture up on here with my face mask on.  Now if I have a difficult time allowing the hubbie to see me in my face mask glory then how/why could I subject/allow you folks to be stunned by that.  Sanity checked.

As long as I can remember I have used face masks.  Generally they were the John Freeman masks in the individual packets.   I do still use any one of those on occassion.

My current loves though revolve around Lush Cosmetics. And drum roll for the winners...
 
1. Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask - This mask is specifically for people with problem skin.   It was purchased for my son.  I will admit I did indulge one day.  The featured ingredient in this mask is garlic.  What garlic you say?!?  I am not looking to fend off visicious vampires just clear my skin.  No worries.  In my sniff test, I could not detect the garlic.  Instead I smelled the glorious tea tree oil in the mask.  And it appears to be making a difference.
 
2.  BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask - Now this one is for people with sensitive skin.  It was purchased for me.  I basically needed an all around nice face mask.  The smell is flowery.  It leaves my skin gloriously smooth.  And you can actually see the seaweed pieces in the mask.
 
3. Mask of Magnaminty -  In my opinion this is the mother load of the face masks it does it all.  Plus it smells scrumptiously minty. We are talking deep cleaning tingly fun that will exfoliate and leave your skin smooth and glowing.

And there you have my facial loves that everyone should take a moment of their week to indulge in.
 
Have a lovely Tuesday
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment