Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Feel Pretty - Stitch Fix #6

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.   Time again for another Stitch Fix.  I love stitch fix. Interested, more details below on how to get some of this awesomeness in your life.  It is so much fun.   This fix couldn't have come at a better time either.  Let's just get on with it and see shall we...


1. Roxanna Chevron Open Knit Cardigan
The cut and overall fit on this sweater was wonderful.  Not very sure on the print though.  Almost felt like is was a direct arrow to my bootie.

2. Gracelyn Back Twist Knit Top and 3. Kensie Sophia Distressed Jean
Loved the color of the shirt.  There is absolutely nothing in this color in my drawer.  Said to say with the cut when I turned to the side I looked a little prego (not the spaghetti sauce either).   The jeans.  Material was gloriously comfy and the wash beautiful.  They were a little to big and long, so I was feeling like I was constantly pulling my pants up.

4. Jayla Front Twist Sweater
This sweater had spring written all over it.  I paired it with an aqua cami underneath.  The color was beautiful coral and the material super soft.  Then later I also put the next item with it.
 
5. Holly Chevron Arrow Print Infinity Scarf
 
 
 
Honestly when I saw the pattern in the box I was kind of like, "oh goodness, that could be a crazy shirt".  When opening my box I have vowed not to read the cards or the letter until after I look at whats in the box.  The minute I pulled it out and reazlied it was a scarf.  I was in love.  Pattern is crazy awesome.  Bonus is that I will be able to transition this thru the seasons.  Completely plan on wearing it this week, so keep an eye out.
 
And of course, there is the famous what did I keep question.  This one was a tough one.  Almost ended up with all 5.  Even the hubbie said, "you are going to keep the whole box?"  Note the key word there was "almost".  My little dilema: Loved two of the items. Was on the fence on a third item.  Well if I kept the third then I might as well go for the whole box.  Then I recalled on the third item that I would only buy if it was a perfect fit.  It happened to be the jeans.
 
Which did I keep....4. Jayla twist sweater and 5. Holly Chevron Arrow Print Scarf. 
Absolutely love both of them.

Now as promised, here are more details on how you can get in on the action.

Stitch Fix
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.

There you have it.  Two new items adorning my closet and I will be patiently waiting for my next fix.
Stay Beautiful
 

No comments:

Post a Comment