Friday, March 28, 2014

Hee Haw Hee Haw

Since it is Friday, why not take some time out to discuss the week that was prior to completely forgetting about it over the wonderment called the weekend.   What did I do this week?  Good question.  Monday - nada, Tuesday - I was completely humbled by my blog post,Check Out My Town, that went crazy, Wednesday...no clue.

Thursday night, we attended the play at the high school.  Would say more about this except it deserves a post of its very own.  I will say that the play was Shakespeare's "Midsummers Night Dream".  And that in one of the school announcements this week it stated: "where a fairy queen fell in love with a donkey".  

Which then led me to think what is the sudden obsession with donkeys?  We have donkeys in a play now.   Last month, there was donkey basketball at the high school.

I completely thought this was just something with the little town I live in until I saw the article: Having a Donkey at your Wedding is a Thing Now.    After my small analysis and search for the origin of this donkey craze, I decided that it probably started with:

Our Moo and his donkey love.  Yep, that is where it had to start with Moo.  Maybe they should just come out and declare it the year of the Donkey.  Of course 2014 is the year of the horse.  The horse does happen to be in the same family as the donkey.  Guess in a round about way it could be considered the year of the donkey.  There you have it:  All hail the Donkey!

No onto some random things that I discovered over the week.

I love when something wonderful comes after tragedy. This makes me smile:Boston Marathon bombing survivor engaged, expecting baby

Then you have life lessons:  16 'Pulp Fiction' Quotes That Will Help You Become A Better Person.  Now who had have known that there was some moral values behind "Pulp Fiction".  My favorite of them: 5. "Any time of the day is a good time for pie." -Fabienne.  So true, so very, very true.

Thank you Buzzfeed for putting this up:  53 Thoughts Every Girl Has While Shopping At Target.  I can not even say how many of those are true. 

Which is the perfect lead into my moment where I had to give the hubbie a heads up regarding the number of packages that will be gracing the front doorstep.  And yes one of them would be from Target.

Thankfully next month I will be linking up with Steph over at Life According to Steph for:
Life According to Steph

While everyone is watching your money, no better time then to come to my blog on April 1 for the giveaway:

For now that is all from the sack.  Enjoy your weekend loves
 




1 comment: