Thursday, March 20, 2014

Travel Tales...going home

Hey you know that time when I spent like a month recapping my glorious Arizona trip.  Yeah that would be now. This though will be the final installment of my Arizona travels.  Let's just jump right into all the randomeness, shall we.
 
IHOP - Remember last Friday the car conversation with the hubbie, well when I was in Arizona I actually got to go to the Ihop.   Plus it was my parents first time there.  Say what?!?  They will never be the same again.

 And while down there I got to experience In-n-Out Burger
 Then eat chorizo for breakfast ever possible chance I got.  I could live there just for the fact that they have this everywhere for breakfast including Dennys.  Win!
 Poor daddie not very happy with his little baby millkshake. 
 
And even in Arizona I can manage a shopping trip at Target.  Forgetting that I was in Arizona also led me to buy random items that were unneccesary, such as popcorn and pita chips, and then having to get a larger box to send them to Wisconsin.  Whoops.  It is Target though.

And my daddie took me to the Tractor Supply store.  Tried to get him to buy me this amazing hat.  For some reason he said No.  I mean come on people look at the thing it has a built in green visor.  I would have started a new trend at the good ole trailer park.
 
 Check this out someone seriously took a dune buggy out to eat.
 But shit it was only 99 cents
 Now while you continue to sing a little Macklemore Thrift Shop in your head enjoy some random beauty.


Then there was the day I tried to get home....
 No luck ended up back on the couch in the trailer park again
 
Going home Day 2...breakfast at the airport
 Thru security.  I can see my gate it is so close.
 And finally we are boarding the plane...Wisconsin bound.

And last but not least...this cowgirl is out.  Ha ha ha had my boot on my daddies precious truck Ha.  Even didn't even mention putting a boot up my behind for that.  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment