Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Local Product Swap...BOOM, the reveal

Today is the day for the big reveal.  Now to be quite honest I think I may have a tad early if you watch my instagram account.  But you know sometimes a girl can just not contain herself.  Seriously too that package could not have arrived on a better day....it definetly brought me a whole bunch of sunshine.

Lets get a huge shout out for my swap partner (and new blog bud).....the lovely Miranda from Miranda Writes.  I have had the joy of swapping some emails with her and of course, blog stalking over the last few weeks.   This girl is amazeballs!  She was so easy to get to know and really sweet.  Plus add in an amazing writer.  She posts short stories to her blog on "Fiction Friday".  Aside from every other day of the week that would be a day for someone to head over to her section of the cyberworld for a good read.  Seriously people, the way she makes the words gently flow you can just draw the story in your head. Every post a story or not beautiful.  Miranda has a glorious gift.

Miranda calls the sunshine state (Florida) home.  Which is so different from the never ending cold and snow here in Wisconsin.  I diligently tried to figure out a way to send a very large fan her way but to no avail it just could not be done.  Instead I will live with the thoughts of her taking a moment in her day to bask in the sunshine for me.  

Ok let's get to the second best moment of the swap (the first being making a new awesome friend obviously)...


Oh yes...did you see that glorious little package of chocolate goodness.  Yes, that would be some chocolate covered pecans.  I can honestly say a few things: 1. I never knew they grew pecans in Florida, just got smarter (yay) and 2. there may quite possibly be only about 35% of the pecans left in that bag.  Boom in my belly.

And then there was that pretty palm tree necklace.   Guaranteed that this is becoming my summer swagtime necklace.  So excited when I saw it.  I just happened to be looking for something to wear on our little water adventures.

Miranda, thank you for everything you sent.  It made my day oh so much brighter!   xo


 
ps....don't forget to go check out her blog Miranda Writes my people.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! Miranda's Fiction Friday's are so much fun, I keep telling her to write a book already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the stuff! :) The pecans really are delicious, and I'm happy you like the necklace. Hopefully it brings warm weather your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum those pecans sound delicious! Thanks for participating in the swap!!

    ReplyDelete