Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weiner Wisdom - Culture

 Well, Hello there it is I, Chuck the Great Chorizo.  As everyone shall know by now that I am part chihuahua. Sadly, I have been so focused on ensuring that the cul de sac was not taken over by these little humans that I missed the tell tale signs that it is the year of the chihuahua.
 
Not sure how I could have missed this.  My mommie has been allowing my posts to stay on the blog.  I was given great responsibilities of being the protector of our little cul de sac.  Plus, they even celebrated a day that is very important in my culture, cinco de mayo.  There was even a pinata...silly gringos though could not bust that open.
 
Now my mommie has gone the extra mile to ensure that I can represent and celebrate in my culture.  She had bought me a sombrero and colorful poncho.  Now everyone shall know that I am a fierce little chorizo.  Plus I shall use the hat to cover my eyes for my siesta when a blanket is not available.
 
 
 
 This is my mommie and me.  She could not pass up the opportunity to have a picture taken with such a daper, well dressed little mexican chorizo.
There are days in which I wonder if she does not have sliver of mexican culture within her blood.  At a given opportunity aka the mention of a margarita, she will be dressed and out the door before the word is finished...saying something along the lines of I love me some tequila. 
 
 
 Yes, for a brief moment I did allow the puppy brother to have my sombrero placed upon his head.  One must be given the chance to feel what greatness comes from this.  As you can see this scared him slightly, he is weak.  This is why I am the main protector of the cul de sac and he is only my minion.
 
 
 
 The time has come for this chorizo to head for the nearest siesta, oh I mean fiesta. Everyone in my circle knows I am DTF, that would be Down to Fiesta in my world you dirtly little minds. Bring me my tequila.
Adios mi Bitchachos
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment