Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Organized crazy aka Family Picture time

Tis' that time of year when I feel the overwhelming urge to make everyone dress up all nice and go take some pictures.  Fall is the prettiest time of year after all.  Ok, well it was a little soon for the whole beauty of the changing leaves thing, but still it happened anyways. Lately the chance that my whole entire family will be together on a perfectly nice day is starting to become a one in a hundred chance. 
 
First up acting like we like each other and taking our 2nd year anniversary pictures, which this year we actually took these the day after our wedding anniversary.



Of course then you have the difficult decision of which one to place on the wall.  And I have decided that every year we are going to take them in the same spot since mimicking a wedding picture taken in Colorado is pretty much out of our financial reach.  Of course, if anyone would like to give us an annual free trip to Colorado with no strings attached, this girl will not pass it up.  And now for some outtakes...
Looking all bad ass Men in Black like.

Now seriously the only thing I was thinking in this picture was "goodness I seriously hope I did not completely flash the little old couple reading on the bench."  During our little picture taking session a family walks by and gives us the question...engagement pictures?  We are like nope, just anniversary pictures.  Same spot as last year.  Yes, I love that.

Speaking of people acting like we all like each other and achieving the impossible of two dogs, two teenagers and two adults all being spot on for a family picture...let's just see how we did.

Think my little chiweenie was ready to attack the bullet in this one.

And my one little thing when it comes to our family picture, how we dress.  More often then not I see people try to coordinate the outfits, colors, styles etc.  While this is all nice, I prefer that we reflect us who we are as a family.  This comes thru in each of our individual styles because each of our little craziness and style makes up who we are and why we work as a family.

And now which should grace the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment