Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kindness

Do unto to others as you would have them do unto you.  How often does one here this?   A better question would be how often do you practice this?  Pretty sure everyone enjoys when they are cared for, loved and treated nicely.   So when this little brown box with the words written "The Kindness Box" showed up at my doorstep, I was over the moon.

Who would think to send me a wonderful little box of joy.  The love felt and excitement from the delivery of this little package, glorious.

What is in the box?
It'll ultimately be a surprise. But the goal of these boxes are to send a little happiness and joy straight to your front porch plus help you spread some kindness. Each box will have 4-5 items in it that will uplift and inspire you! They make a great monthly pick me upper or the perfect gift for a friend.
 
 
Now let's take a look and see what was in mine from August:
 
There was some jewelery, cards, gift bags, paper straws and a print.  To date I have past along some kindness using one of the cards and gift bag.   Plus I am on a quest to find a frame for the cute little print that came in the August box. 
 
The box so far has filled it's obligation of bringing me some happiness and joy.  Now to work on spreading a little more kindness from the treasure that were inside.
 
 

1 comment: