Friday, September 26, 2014

Forest Five

Today's Friday Five is dedicated to the little man who changed my world forever, my Forest.  Five of my favorite Forest moments/things etc. in the last year. 

1. He started officially dating K and in turn will do things that she wants him too...like boat with us :) 
 
2. It took his strength (what little there is) and a baseball bat to bust open the piñata.
 
3.  The day after 16 miles when I was tired, exhausted, and hurt in places I forgot about, he came out of the door and clapped for me and cheered. 
 
4.  Silliness...now this is clearly just one where I happened to catch it on camera.  He is my funny little dork and I love that.
 
5. This moment is only a fave because the strength and perseverance he showed that day made me so proud of him.  Granted I hated that he hurt, but he never gave up.
 
and did I mention his goofiness...the random moments where he stops being so darn serious.
 
.  My Forest, you are my world, the reason I wake up in the morning, and the reason why I busted my behind to get where I am ...for you. Every single day you make me proud, I am truly lucky.
I love you Forest, with all my heart and soul.  Cheers to another year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment