Thursday, September 11, 2014

09/11

Today will be a day I will never forget...the time, the place, the moment when the unthinkable happened and many lost their lives from a thoughtless act by weak individuals. 

On this day I recall the moments it after it happened.  It was surreal seeing the video.  Then I went for a drive.  That stillness that hung in the air was like I have never experienced before.  No noise from air traffic, no traffic in general.  The world was still, stagnant and stuck in time.  My thoughts were on my child who at the time was in daycare. 

Today please take a moment and shift your thoughts, prayers, and compassion to those who lost their loved ones and those lost.  Then hug those close, give others a call and let them know you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment