Friday, September 5, 2014

Trying to Fall for Five

Friday has finally fallen upon us.  This little four day work week that we were graced with indicates the transition to the Fall season.   As I have stated within 2 of 4 of my posts from the week, I am not ready. No No NO.  Do I hate fall? No.  Just not ready yet.  Since the probability of me actually doing more more boating is narrowing....today's Friday Five will be dedicated to five things I hope will be gracing/expanding my fall wardrobe.

1.  Moto Jacket
                                      via                                                                 via

 
2. Boots

 via
 
 3. Flannel

5. Sweater


5. Puffy Vest


 via

Now to choose which of these will be the best of the best to grace the closet.  Then the world can bring on fall.   Have a glorious weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment