Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weiner Wisdom


Years ago, ok maybe it was months ago in human time. My mom and dad kept talking about the possibility of me, Chuck the great chiweenie having his very own post on this blog of mommies.  Talk, talk, talk that was all they did. Who would want to hear any "wisdom" from a weiner they said.  Whatever, I have more knowledge then they are aware of.  Hence my wonderful computer skills. Now that everyone is back to work.  It is very stressful on me when everyone is home by the way.  What I have allocated for my naptime is completely cut in half.  Possibly even more. Focus, back to the topic. My blog post. 

Monday those teenagers were home from school due to the freezing cold temperatures. I was left to roam freely.  Since a natural disasater could happen around those teenagers and they wouldn't even notice.  Just tap, tap, swip away at those little screens is what they do (more on this later).  I used this chance to hack into mommies blog.  This is not the first time I have done this.  You see that amazing button on the sidebar that was my doing.  Mommie should really go onto her actual page more.  Maybe then she would have gotten the hint that my post was due.

Here I am today being very careful as to not disrupt the teenagers and draw attention to myself.  Most of the time they believe that I am just under the blanket sleeping.  Little do they know.  I am Chuck the Chiweenie after all.

Let's get the little intro get to know me out of the way.  Name Chuck.  I am a chiweenie. Part dachshund and part chihuahua.   Majority of the time you will find me curled up in my blanket and following my mommie around.  She is the giver of treats after all.  And on occassion doing various things to get my dog brother, Bullet all cranked up . Then I can watch mommie and daddie yell at him.  Sometimes one just needs to come out from under the blanket.  Why not ensure that I have entertainment during that time.  See, Chuck is simple.  Simple things and needs. 

Oh no, I sense that one of those stinky teenagers is looking about.  It is getting close to there dinner time. I best go now before a light is shed on my true level of intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment