Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beauty Buzz

Time for another beauty buzz Tuesday.   My first beauty buzz link up was regarding the face cleansers I use.   Read that here.  First off let's get the this is my skin information out of the way.  I have combination skin that leans to the dry side with acne problems when it gets moodie.

Now onto todays Beauty Buzz.  Decided it would be approriate to show off my skin exfoliators.  I use these on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays after I cleanse my face.
 
Mario Badescu Almond and Honey Non-Abrasive Face scrub - This is glorious.  Has a thick, creamy texture.  Feel like I am moisturizing while I am exfoliating.
Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub -  Refreshing.  The smell....aaahhhh.  This one has a rougher texture. Plus(Bonus) it is infused with Vodka (say what).  It works wonders.
 
My schedule with these is:
Tuesdays Mario Badescu gets my love.
Thursdays it gets a little weird and I combine the two of them.
Saturday gets a little rougher with the Ocean Salt scrub being my choice.
 
Adore the way my skin feels after I exfoliate.  Like it just had a fresh start. 
 
Of course, linking up with these lovely ladies for the beauty buzz again.
BeautyBUZZ
 
In addition to the beauty buzz, time to throw in another weather report.  Last week we had to deal with the bitter cold here.  Now this week it is time for a Winter Storm Warning.   We will just see how this pans out today.
 
And I was also informed from a dear friend that it is National Dress up your pet day. Thankfully my two little doggies do not read this.  They will never see it coming.
 
Have a glorious day.   Stay Pretty
 

3 comments:

  1. Woah, vodka?!? That's pretty awesome. Although I might try to drink it in the shower. :) Both sound really good. I'm partial to Mario Badescu products, love that this exfoliator has a moisturizing quality to it. Thanks for linking up with #BeautyBuzz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I laughed at "Thursday it gets a little weird" I didn't realize that Ocean Salt could be used as a facial scrub - I thought it was just for body!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shopping for a new exfoliator and it looks like I have a few good ones to choose from. Thank you for linking up with #BeautyBuzz.

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete