Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday time

It is time to dig back in the depths for a little throwback Thursday.  Last night I woke up with this horrible fear that I just missed my flight.  In a few short days I will be leaving for the glorious sunshine and warmth or Arizona, so I decided why not look back on a travel moment.

Today on throwback Thursday is Forest's first major travel moment.   Walt Disney World
His very first flight.  No puking nor any other issues.  Even though he did look a little nervous in the picture.

And his very first time seeing the ocean.  It was a balmy 60 degree day.  I asked the lifeguards if anyone was in the water today.  They replied "just one crazy person, that guy" while pointing to my Forest.  It was a glorious day and vacation.
 
Here is to safe travels and making memories with those you love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment