Friday, January 31, 2014

Fitness Follow thru Friday

Week Four. Turns out this week I seriuosly honestly have a whole lot of nothing.  Really at the end of the day that is good.  Means we are getting into the habits.

The number one thing of the week was last Saturday my son and myself did our first weekend long run.   And believe it or not the clouds parted the sun shined....

 And a miracle happened.  It has happened only once before.  I beat my son by a tenth of a mile.  Really it was only because he took the words "easy run" to heart.  But you know what I am taking it.  This is such a rare occasion that I can stand up and be like in your face.  Victory was mine!!

Next week you will find me out of town.  So the Friday link up may have to wait a week.  Do have my running shoes packed and plans for a little exercise class with my mommie in the mornings.

OK..let's see how we did this.  Will be shortening this up also.

Hubbie - Goal Lose Weight (40-45lbs)
Weight Lost to date: 18lbs

Steppie - Goal Lose Weight (20lbs) - Appears that she has decided to toss in the towel. This will the last week of her update.
Weight Lost to date: 4lbs

Forest - Goal Gain Weight/half marathon
Weight Gain to date: 0

Dawn - Goal Lose Weight/Lean up/Run a half marathon
Weight Lost to date: 6.5lbs
Current Body Fat %: 23.4


 And now off to the sunshine and warmth...



Linking Up With:

No comments:

Post a Comment