Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Pretty Post - Stitch Fix 5

Whoot let's here it for time to get my fix on. Awesome fun clothes delivered right to my door handpicked by a stylist, now who could pass that up.

Stitch Fix
Now if you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.

Now onto the January fix.   This time around I didn't ask for anything in particular.  Wanted to see what would happened with a full out open door.  Dress me please.

1. 41Hawthorn Corinna Striped Dolman top - Amazingly soft fabric super comfy.

2. 41Hawthorn Violet pointe Pencil Skirt - Material was nice, length was perfect.  It was a greenish color.   The fit though on me was slightly off.

3. 209 West Felder Zipper Detail Ponte Dress - Loved the material and shape of the dress.  Now the interesting zipper in the front, not so much.  See where that zipper ends. On me it was like an awkward protrusion of an extra nipple.  Otherwise that dress and fit was delicious.

4.Under Skies Pamplona Abstract Florral Tab-Sleeve Blouse - Print and pattern was unique.  I have nothing like this in my closet.  If the fit would have better a little better.

 
5. Sweet Rain Alan Cowl Neck Asymetrical Jacket - Again super soft fabric.  After looking at it on the hanger was a little concerned about how it would fit on.  Zipper is a little hard to zip up due to the flowage of the jacket.  Otherwise amazingly comfy.
 
Now which one(s) did I pick.  Guesses?   Tra la la
 
 
The Sweet Rain Alan Cowl Jacket.   Thought this one would be perfect for my upcoming trip.  Then I just could not resist the comfort of the Corinna Striped Dolman Top.  It will be perfect for an upcoming family outing we have on schedule. Plus I own nothing like either of these items.
 
Told the hubbie this is the first time I have gotten two items and not taken a single thing out of my wardrobe.  Welcome new additions. Comfy Cozy and Stylish.  Now onto waiting for my next fix.
 
Stay beautiful
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I guessed right! Especially love the Dolman top on you- I have one like that from a few years ago! :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete