Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Faves

And then suddenly the month was completely gone.  Little late on this.  Guess that would be what happens when a whole bunch of holiday stuff just kind of happens.  Any who, ha let's bring on my December Faves.

1. Ornaments...in particular ornaments that people have made. Tons of these adorn my tree (so far the most are mine).  This one happens to be the one I painted for my son's first christmas.
 
 This is one my grandmother crocheted around. Love and miss her to pieces.
 
This one is my latest addition.  My mommie made it for me this year.
 
2. Mommie and Son dates in which the Badgers stomp his Milwaukee Panthers. And seriously the Badgers in general.  On Wisconsin!!!

 
3. The pillar of meat.  Wish we had one of those in our house. Complete with the people who cook and bring the meat. To my hubbie when you are reading this keep your mind out of the gutter. Kiss.

 
4.  These Boys...goodness I love them to pieces


The simple joy a garbage truck can bring when you are young.
 
5. Memories of my childhood.
Yes, my strawberry shortcake thermos.
 
There you have it.  Some of my fave things this month.  Kept Christmas gifts off that list on purpose.  That is what the Christmas post was for after all.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww those two little boys are so cute! I remember watching the garbage trucks as a kid :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete