Friday, January 24, 2014

Fitness Follow Thru Friday

Week Three.   Gratefully this week really wasn't to hard on anyone.  Again no changes to the plan.  Still with the goal of healthy choices. Fruits, veggies. portioning and weighing in.

We managed to not struggle nor have major issues over the weekend.  Ok well there was maybe one with myself.   That happened when I assumed that they would have popcorn at the basketball game.  And they did not to my disappointment.  Just had to wait until I got home to eat then.

Running was back on this week.  Thank goodness.  Bad run weeks make me go slightly crazy.  Of course it helps that this happened:

Then of course the save the date had to go out to the family.  In which the email went something like:
Things just got real. Never Say Never...my insanity has definetly just peaked and sh$t just got real.

Still have to get the registration done for the spring half.  Which will happen no questions asked.  The event just does not fill as fast as that marathon.
 
And for those of us runners who have significant others who are not an article to help them cope:
 
I do have to say my hubbie is one of my greatest supporters and fans of my running.  Which is a good thing.  Tell me to stop and I would just about lose it.  For the sake of the general population and peace in the household, Dawn must run.  He even promised more of his support in the way of doing something along the lines of this:

 
 

OK..not that we rocked out a little bit, let's get this line up started and see how/what we have been doing this week and moving forward.

Hubbie - Goal Lose Weight (40-45lbs)
Monitor food intake via myfitnesspal
Keep his calories at 1440
Packing a lunch and snacks instead of eating gas station food
Snacks are veggies or fruit - now added popcorn from the air popper
Having breakfast before he leaves the house
Weight Lost to date: 14lbs

Steppie - Goal Lose Weight (20lbs)
Monitor calories via myfitness pal
1200 calories a day
Keeping milk to 2 glasses per day
No soda or sweets
Correctly items into the app
Starting basketball this week
Add more protein to breakfast to avoid being hungry by mid morning
Weight Lost to date: 4lbs

Forest - Goal Gain Weight/half marathon
Added juice into morning meal
Glass of milk with evening meal
Playing a ton of basketball
Weight Gain to date: 0

Dawn - Goal Lose Weight/Lean up/Run a half marathon
Monitor calories via myfitness pal
Hit the gym everyday this week
Weight Lost to date: 5lbs
Current Body Fat %: 23.4

Alright there is the report out for the week.  Tomorrow we shall run long.  Which being the crazy person I am, I am extremely looking forward to it. Boom...get it done.

And ps...sorry if this is not as witty as I would like.  Google decided it needed a break and I lost all of the amazingly creative garbage.

Linking Up With:






No comments:

Post a Comment