Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother Daughter Match up

Inspired by Alison over at Get your Pretty On today we will be having a little I Feel Pretty Mother Daughter match up.  Seeing how much Alison and her daughter enjoyed doing it together I couldn't resist seeing if my steppie would be game, after all what girl doesn't want to play dress up and take pictures.  Since you are reading this post, you clearly could see she was in.   Here is our first (step) mother/daughter pretty post.

Since we both clearly love the military style jacket, which was not the challenge, let's take a look at a couple pics on how we wear that.
 
Now the real challenge should you accept it is....the very spring light blue striped button up
Steppie paired it with some distressed rolled up jeans and cute crochet ballerina flats.
 
I paired it with rolled up skinny jeans and my latest love, rocket dog penny waxy weave sneakers.  As you can see great stylish minds think alike.
 
Now what fun is a mini photo shoot without some outtakes.  Seriously people this whole being brave and playing model/photographer thing is darn hard work.  Might as well have some fun along the way.
The pictures in the military jackets came from us just going on a mini-hike at the park while we were there.

 
We had such a fun day.  I am hoping that we will be able to bring this to you on a regular basis. Please let me know if you have any ideas for next month?
 
 
 
I Feel Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment