Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Anniversary..we are 1

Happy Birthday/Anniversary to us at Life in the Sack.  Our little blog is officially one year old today.


Why did I start blogging?   After reading other people's blogs and finding happiness and joy in them, I thought hey why not.  Plus I wanted to have an impact on just one person.  To make a difference in just one persons life.  I am a nurturer by nature.  To share what we love.

Of course there was the huge question on what to write about?  The end decision was just our little life in the cul de sac.  It is/was hard to pick one genre.  This girl is not a master chef, fashionista, or Martha Stewart crafter.  Hence the end all decision to just write about our life.

Our Name?  All the names I was thinking of were taken, sad.   So enlisted the help of the hubbie and Life in the Sack was born.   We live in a cul de sac. 

My blog hope?   Staying true to myself in my writing and life.  And that this blog has given someone a smile, possibly taught them something or just gave them an escape from the everyday.

Over the last year being a super baby blogger, I still have had the chance to be "virtually" introduced to some amazing women.  I am very thankful for the cyber friends I have made and the opportunity I have had to get a glimpse into their lives. 

This blog has taught me to believe in myself, become stronger than I was, and have confidence.  Actually taking pictures of myself like I was pretty, say what?   Writing down the craziness in my brain, glory. 

Now where will we be going from here...good question.  Wish I had the answer.  There are so many fun ideas that are just going through my brain.  Things that I want to share and bring to you my readers.  You will definetly see a recipe and things that relate to what we love to do.   And hopefully I will be able to squeeze in finishing up the blog redesign....summer in Wisconsin seems to be making the priority list.  Of course, more of me just being me, learnnig to let the guard down and the words flow. 

On this day though, I want to say Thank you.  Thank you to everyone who has been there from the beginning, who has come along the way, and to those who will be showing up in our future.  I hope you continue with us on our little journey of life.

ThAnK yOu XoXo
and
Cheers to another Year
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment