Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weiner Wisdom - Emotional Turmoil


Hi it is Chuck.  I write this post under a fair amount of stress.  See my mommie last week had the day off.  Initially I was rather excited a whole day of my mommie all to myself, sleep in, snuggle and just hang out looking all adorable with just my mommie.  I should have known though daddie was not off, so there was something to do.

It was the number one day of the year that I dread.  It was the day that I am taken to the vet.  I am a fragile creature being taken out of my environment causes me extreme stress.  The vet is scary.  There are people that I do not know plus it smells funny.  Then you have other furry creatures that want to be all friendly with me and sniff my butt.  Butt sniffing is only allowed to my family, in particular my puppy brother Bullet.

Of course since I am in such a state of distress at the vet there may have been one time in which I may have accidently attempted to take the vet's finger off.  Then she could not violate me in a way that can not be mentioned here in cyber space.   Now I have to wear the dreaded muzzle and my mommie must hold me.  She is not as quick as I though, I have managed to get it off rather quickly.  They do put this back on though.  

This last time though at the vet was by far the worst.  First was Bullet, then they took him away from mommie and me.  I was very scared.  As much as I do not care for him, I do not want to see him go away in such a god awful place.   Being in such a a state of emotional turmoil, there may have been a point in my my exam where I could no longer control myself.  At that time, I did the most embarassing thing I peed and pooped all over the exam table.  it is very embarassing to be in such a state where you can not control this.

I must work to get this under control.  My mommie informed daddie that according to this in the vets office I maybe starting a midlife crisis.
Could the uncontrollable number one and two be the side effect of middle age.  That would be horrific.  I thought that during a midlife crisis my mommie would hand me over a credit card for me to spend on amazing sports car and flashy bling to console my aging soul.
 
I shall focus on that obtaining mommie and daddie's credit card and buying myself a nice shiney sports car.  In red, yes red would be very fitting of Chuck.  It must be a convertible and very fast.  Work to do.  I must go now.  My internet time is limited.  I need to research my future car and hack the credit card accounts.
 
A car a red car to soothe my poor soul it shall be.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment