Friday, May 30, 2014

May Monthly Faves

Moment - Once again there is not a single moment, but rather a few.  First was spending the day shopping with my mommie
.
Which meant we got our flowers and it was actually warm enough in Wisconsin to plant them too.

 
Next was shooting the little bros gun over Memorial Day. I used to shoot my own fairly often, in the last few years...not so much.  Need to have to start looking into that more.
 
And of course...the start of boating season.


Music My Jam -  This month goes out to Iggy Azalea Fancy
 
Beauty Product(s)
I finally splurged and bought the glam glow mask.  It is completely worth every single pretty little penny.  Totally makes my skin happy.

Next up is from one of my fave lipgloss lines Buxom.  Tammy just seemed to rock my world this month.

Clothes - Not really clothes but it is shoes.  These shoes from rocket dog every chance I can get.  Super comfy and cute.  Even been on the search for them in an alternate color


Reading/Watching - Sadly have not been able to progress to another book nor have no time for the good ole boob tube.

Smelling Candle of the Month - Bath and Body Works Lemon Mint Leaf
Lemon Mint Leaf 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Purchase - This was a spur of the moment purchase from...Menards.  Yes, Menards.  This awesome little treasure was sitting in the walkway.  Moment I laid my eyes on it, I had to have.  Now I just need to design the kitchen around it.  Hello inspiration.


Blog Post Shoutouts -
Recipe :: Circus Cookie Truffles  from Chrissy over at Let Me See You Sparkle.  I really need to gte on my Martha Stewart and make an attempt at those delectable goodies.  Now while I am sitting with a full belly might as well get some advice like 20 marriage tips for men from Men Lifes a Dance and Advice that built this blog from Ashley over at Little Miss Momma. Now speaking of Ashley, reading yet another one of her posts made me realize how much I enjoy seeing what shit other people have in their bags, Whats in my Bag from Little Miss Momma.  Then Cupcakes and Cashmere gave me a peek into hers Bag inside the bag.  Think there maybe a hey check out what crap I put in one of my bag posts coming here to this blog.  You know encourage others by showing my own stuff, so I can peek and get great ideas from theirs. 


Looking Forward too in next month -  Wow again there is a lot on schedule plus it is summer and warm.  So let's see...boating, day out the twins, a music fest, and more boating.

And on that note...it is Friday afternoon and this girl needs to get the heck out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment