Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Feel Pretty - Stitch #7

Here we find ourselves with another episode of the stitch fix.  I love my Stitch Fixes.   Just recently they came up with an option to have it auto delivered every other month.  You know that makes it even more wonderful for me.  No need for me to go and remember to place my order every other month.  Anyways, more info to follow on how you can get hooked up with a fix after the glory of course.   Ready, set go....

1.Three Dots Jessika Linen Solid Swing Skirt

Very comfortable.  Was a little too big on me plus I am not a huge fan of the bright blue.  So it was a no go. 
 
2. 41 Hawthorne Shelly Paisley Border Print V-Neck Blouse
Paired it up with the blue skirt as my stylist suggested.  Sadly though it made me look a little frumpy.  Print was crazy interesting.
 
3. Papermoon Lupita Colorblocked Cross-Back Tank

 
Ok I really wanted to love this one. Light, fresh and perfect for summer except...too big.
 
4.  Loren hope Indiana Rhinestone & Chain Bracelet
 
Now this bracelet was beautiful.  Sparkly and wonderful.  Couldn't commit to it though.  Just don't wear enough bracelets.  If you are a bracelet girl, I highly recommend requesting this little precious in your next fix.
 
5.Renee C Ashford Striped Cross-Front knit Shirt\
Oh yeah seen something like this before?  I happen to have scored something similiar in a coral color in my last one.  This one though, new color, 3/4 sleeves, super soft material and it was a keeper.
 
There you have my fix.  It was fun, like always.  Number one thing I can say is give lots of feedback on your order for your future fixes.   After feeling like I was getting to many "big" shirts, I have gone and adjusted my size.  Now hopefully this will not stop me from being able to get something I adored.  
 
Now as promised, here are more details on how you can get in on the action.
Stitch Fix
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
Now this girl, will just be sitting on the porch waiting for my next little box of glory to arrive. 
Stay pretty
 
 
 
I Feel Pretty

1 comment: