Friday, May 9, 2014

Fitness Friday Five

Finally it is Friday.  Can we give a huge shout out.  Thanks for showing up, Friday.  This weeks Friday Five will be dedicated to my booty.  Yep, the booty. Since it has been getting kicked and handed to me longer then I can remember, it deserves its own moment.   Bring on five things fitness aka booty kicking related...

1. Music :  Since it appears that we will be working it out on the Friday five, let's start right off with something you can jam to while reading.
Nothing better then a little Flo-Rida to get that booty moving. 

2.  Gum
This gum right here.  No work out happens ever without this gum.  Now that I professed my love for this, I am sure it will be discountinued.


3. Workout Plan - #1800minutechallenge has kept me pretty well in line.  Just had one crazy week where I missed a couple work out days.  Moving onto my new workout plan.  You need to rotate those out every four weeks or so. 
Interested in the actual work outs, please let me know and I can either dedicate a post to them or share with you via email.  One of the workouts would definelty make you wish the stairs were just a slide you could ride down.  Lift heavy ladies and gents.


4. Saturday morning outside runs - For a moment I forgot how much I loved these.  Need to work on getting up earlier though.  There is nothing like watching the world wake.



5. Article - Since I am starting my marathon training like right now, this article. Haven't decided if it scares me or feeds the realist in me.
http://www.runnersworld.com/advice/the-marathon


That would be all for our Fitness Friday five.  Now it is time to stay a little more focused for the rest of day...especially since the only thing I see in my future is a starbucks right now. 

 
Enjoy the weekend, loves
 



No comments:

Post a Comment