Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Awesomeness

Tra la la...it is a new month.  That can only mean one thing time to see what my favorites were from last month. You pretties can be guaranteed that the weather will definetly not be making this list.

Moment - Seemed like there were a lot of great moments from the month.  Of course one of those was my mommie and daddie making it home to frigid Wisconsin (crazies). 
The others would be...
The badgers making it to the final four enabling a legit excuse for me to cocktail at the tavern for a game. 
The baby bunnies...seriously breaking the old wives tail and holding one.  So precious.
Sometimes you just can't pick one...kind of like when you open up oreos, kisses, mini eggs...you get the point.

Music My jam -
For running I have been all over this one...DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What

Seriously think I maybe disturbed after seeing the video for the first time....goodness, crazy on so many levels.

And for a car jam sing-along...Avicii - Hey Brother


Beauty Product - The consistent reach for this month has been...
My Honey Trap lip balm from Lush.  Let's see Lush says sweet, vanilla honey kisses - check and seductive - oh yes.  Silky, smooth, tastes delicious, goes on like dream, and leaves my lip as soft as a pillow.  Yep, it could quite possible be heaven on earth.

Clothes - When you have to stop yourself from wearing something in fear that people think that is the only item you own is how to determine what you enjoyed rocking for the month.  Mine would be a very simple $6 scarf I purchased at My Cents of Style.   This store is awesome.  They have amazing fashion Friday deals and I have never had a problem with what I ordered.

Reading - Little Fish by Shelli Manning.  Watch the blog for a review on this book in the future.  Great read.

Watching -  Nothing.  No time for that.

Smelling aka Candle of the month:
Jury is still out on if I like the smell.
 

Food/Drink - It is grilling season aka not snowing.  Number one has been anything that we can make on the grill.  Since it was the Easter season, I may have over indulged on Cadbury mini and creme eggs ...Worth every bite.

Purchase -
Our grill.  Both charcoal and gas plus a happy hubbie equals a win.


Looking Forward too in next month #100HappyDay Challenge, Running a 5k - first race of the year, say what?!?, and last but not least....WARMER weather, please.

Now on with the May Flowers
 


No comments:

Post a Comment