Thursday, May 15, 2014

# Total Social



Venus Trapped in Mars

Joining Sarah and Helene for their first total social link up.  Of course with it being the first one the theme is: firsts.

For my first, I am going with the first time I held my son.

This is a first that feels just like it was yesterday.  The amount of love and joy I felt that day compares to no other I felt in my life.  Lucky me I still feel that every single day when I see him.

He had the cutest little nose, long little fingers and a god awful amount of hair.  Seriously the hair was crazy.  Such a little peanut though.  I still can recall the glorious new baby smell and  feel the first touch of his little fingers wrapped around mine.

All of this, this moment was by far the greatest first in my life.

 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't experienced this moment, so I can't even begin to imagine the joy you must have felt!! AND LOOK AT THAT HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thats the best feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious picture!! so much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't relate to those feelings at all because I don't have any kids, but I love the expression on your face.

    ReplyDelete