Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Thriller Thursday

Happy Halloween. Time for a little thrill.  The time has come finally come for the big reveal. Tra La La....
 



 
Not too shabby on the makeup job, if I do say so myself.   Of course the hubbie's costume with the light bulb was a huge hit.   On Saturday our town had a pub crawl.   This would have been my first time on a pub crawl.  Talk about interesting.  We managed to hit 5 of the 7 bars.  Now the town that we live in is so small and the bars are so spread out they provided transportation from bar to bar free via little yellow school buses.  Climbing on a school bus with a bunch of strangers who have recently been served alcohol.  Interesting.
 
Ok my little pretties time for this girl to go dive into a bucket of candy after I down the baby vodka bottle someone gave me. 
 
Creep out...xoxo, Dawn Marie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment