Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thoughts, Thinking irritation

There was a point in which this whole government shut down thing was like, a big whatever. No direct impact on me at the current time. Right up until today.   Today would be when this girl decided to check on the run she was going to do this weekend to see this....


Seriously.  I would tell them to get their butts to work like the rest of us in the world, but clearly that will make no difference today.  Thankfully there is no tapering for this race yet or there could have been serious issue.  What is a crazy girl to do...start looking for my next race, of course silly.  Trying really hard to talk myself out of another half-marathon.  There just happens to be one right around the corner that would be easy to get back in the training groove for.  Yep, I am crazy.  Love it.


 
xoxo
Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment