Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Word, It's Wednesday

Hold onto your panties, I know I didn't. Say What?!? Be grateful, very grateful that it is word it's Wednesday and there will be absolutely no pictures.  Somewhere someone said that the key to writing a (successful) blog is to be yourself, put things out there and let people get to know/relate to you.  Well now let's just crank it up and put this one down as over achieving.  Get ready for a little TMI.

Fear.  Everyone has them.  It is envitable.  One of mine is/was forgetting a very important piece of clothing that I need for my day.  You see, I leave the house at like 4:30 in the morning to go workout.  Dedication people. Needless to say thinking/remembering can get somewhat fuzzy at that time of day.  I have seriously pulled over miles out of town to make sure I had something,turned around to go back home to get something, worn my running shoes all day and smelly socks.  Now on this particular day, it happened.  Major piece of clothing forgotten and not realized it was missing until the moment you are standing to get dressed in your towel.  What was it..my underwear. Yup I forgot the panties.  Now I could have ran to the store later in the day. Instead I took a note from the boys and went commando, like all day long.   All day no panties.   Weird, strange and just not right. Still a portion of me was still grateful that it wasn't the bra.  It would just be cruel to subject the coworkers to the stinky sports bra for even a minute.

And there we have it.  Some words and way too much information for a Wednesday.

xoxo, Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment