Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hhhhmmmmm.....

I am thinking that I really didn't put too much on here this week. And it seemed to have taken most of the week for me to get my behind in gear get the September faves and weekend recap up.  Where or where did that time go during my week.  

Monday - stopped by the little bro.  Check on turtles and of course awesome time with the ubberly cute nephews.

Tuesday - Massage.  My favorite treat to myself after running a half marathon.  My massage person is amazeballs.  None of that light fluffy stuff.  Worked the knots right out of those muscles.

Wednesday - Oh that would be last night.  What did I do?  Anyone? Anyone?  Must have been a whole lot of nothing.   Wednesday morning though I did create a little bit of craziness at my parents' house.  I didn't even have to be there.  They got butt dialed by who, this girl.  Oh yeah and let me just mention that was at 3:30 AM.  'Cause this crazy girl gets up at that time everyday. Here I thought it didn't wake them up until the phone call at work at 8:30 in the morning.  Whoops. 

Now here we are at Thursday, which again this week is my Friday!!!  Oh yeah do the happy dance.

happy dance photo: Happy Dance HappyDance.gif

Enjoy the weekend, my peeps.  Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment