Monday, October 21, 2013

Like a chicken

*** The day was so crazy, I forgot to hit publish...here you go lovelies a little late **

This day has been beyond on crazy here at my little place called work.   Just feeling like I am....


The last few days in my little cul de sac have also been just slightly crazy busy at night too.   Between having my fitness assessment done, a retirement party, family meeting day, and a band concert.  Just completely crazy.  

Happy news the package that I mentioned here: Word its wednesday actually did arrive on Wednesday...whoot!

Since I forgot the camera at the retirement party and it would have been a little awkward to photograph the whole fitness assessment thing (expect a blog post on this in the future), you lovelies will just be left to look at some pictures from the band concert.

Very thankful that the school decided to split the grades into their own concerts.  Much easier just sitting thru just your own kids.   And 8th grde band is a huge step up from 6th grade Row, Row your Boat.  The audience was graced with some America the Beautiful and Beatles music.   Enjoy the pics since I seemed to be having way to much fun with the zoom feature.  And let's not forget to I wore yoga pants
 
 

 


 
Alrighty people let's move on into the weekend...peace out
xoxo
Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment