Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gettin' my fix

Once again it was that time of the month.  No not that "time of the month".   Stitch fix time.  Which is way better than the other, if I do say so myself.  Awesome fun clothes delivered right to my door handpicked by a stylist, now who could pass that up.

Stitch Fix
 
Now if you are unaware what it is, here are some details.  Go online here: Stitchfix.  Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes.  Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.  
 
Alright, now that everyone is up to speed.  Let's bring on Fix #3 for me.
 

Wasn't a big fan of how the sleeves were on me.







 
And now that you have seen everything....what did I keep?  Nothing this time around.  Rather disappointing. Only got ok's out of the hubbie and Forest.  Way too much navy blue going on in this box.  Being required by my job to wear navy blue, the last thing I want in my shirts is more navy blue.  Pointed that out in my review.  Now to see what next time brings. 
 
End of the day, it is still fun getting a box where you have no idea of what is in it.  Like Christmas morning.
 
xoxo, Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment