Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Word...it's Wednesday

Obviously this is all words today peeps.  Welcome back to Word it's Wednesday. Where we have the joy of wandering in my brain.

Daycare bake sale day...Hell to the YEAH.   Not a single item with chocolate, ok well dark or milk chocolate, was purchased or eaten by me.  White chocolate, well yes.  This week is sure not helping me on my whole body fat percentage goal. With a halloween pub crawl coming up this weekend too.  Think I should probably just this whole getting back into the groove of eating better starting next week.

On another food note a my friend, BJ, informed me today that I had to get him super supper salad from the piggly wiggly by my house because there is absolutely positively nothing like it.  This is coming from the boy who lived in New York.   See the awesomeness that comes out of the sticks city boy.  Yeah those little old church ladies recipes got it going on. BOOM.

And speaking of BJ, he finally reminded/dragged my behind down to get my picture retaken on my work photo id.  All better now.  No more messed up 90's hair with weird bangs going on. Afterwards he addressed another pressing issue with our cafeteria folks: the bronco sub was actually 5 inches and not 6.  Personally I thought it was rather funny.  The head of the cafeteria thought it was very serious since they gauge nutrional data off of it.  Guess in this case size really does matter peeps.

Bittersweet moment today...my parental units have flown the cope.  The snowbirds are officially on there way south for the winter.  To my dear Arizona blog friends heads up, my parents are invading your state. Take care of them, please.  And this girl is watching ticket prices for a possible impromtu trip to visit them.  Warm weather in the middle of a freezing cold winter, yes please.

And my zippie aka my car and primary mode of transportation is fixed.  Horrible grinding noises.  Just the brakes and now she is all better.  No more having to drive the little brother's "classic".  Ok maybe it is a beater car....how do you know this? Simple it could be the crack in the windshield, or that I have had a tank and half of gas for the week or while at a stop sign I was still doing 70mph, yet going now where.

And last but finally not least....my stitch fix is coming today.   So Excited, Happy Dance.

Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment