Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Word, It's Wednesday

Once again it is Wednesday.  You know that just kind of happens every single week after Tuesday. Genius, I know.  So obvious this is not going to be a wordless Wednesday.  There are just too many thoughts and moments for me to keep my mouth shut today.   Alrighty then let's bring it.

Food....Indian food Wednesday at work today.  Took a picture. Decided not to post since it made it look unappealing even though it tasted amazeballs.  This is my fave day in the cafe.

Belgium Chocolates. Direct from Belgium.  A girl in our department is from there went home and brought us back treats.  Yay.

 
Locker...Monday thru Friday this is basically where I live out of.  It seriously feels weird when I shower at home and don't have to wear flip flops in the shower.  Anyways, part of the honey please list was putting together a box for my locker instead of one of those rickety wire locker shelves.  Check it out, it is glorious.

 
Thoughts...And now we shall go to that wonderfully scary place called my little brain to see what has been running around in there.   Hoping that you lovelies will be able to help out with some of this too.  
Necklaces....Statement necklaces seem to be everywhere.  Really would like to find something in a silver and/or gold that is a little more dainty for my everyday. 
 
Planners....For more years then I can count, I have been using and faithful to the Mom's plan it.  Now as much as I love this.  I am contemplating changing.  Why?  Because there is very possibly some things changing in my world that I feel will need a better organization system (details on this when I get the news) or just some ideas on organizing my current planner better.
 
Got ideas, suggestions on either of these topics? Please, please message me. Help a girl out.  Links are awesome too. 
 
So there you have that is what happens to running around in my brain and world today.  Enjoy your hump day my peeps. 
 
Peace out....Dawn Marie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment