Thursday, October 10, 2013

Crisp Autumn Air, Fall Time

Saw this today over at Katers Potaters blog.  Sounded like fun, after all who doesn't want to get to know me a little better.  Heck I may even realize something about myself.  So lets play. It's question and answer time peeps....all about FALL!!

1. Favorite Fall Lip Balm
Not a huge wearer of lip balm.  More of a lip gloss kind of girl.  If my lips though are having serious issues this is the stuff I reach for, no matter the season:
 




2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish
Lately it just seems like I have been all about the sparkles people.  Here are a few that I just picked up. 
See myself pairing these up with a red or dark wine color. After all who doesn't like wine.
 

3. Favorite Fall Starbucks Drink
Now this is super easy since lately it seems like I have been getting it at least once a week.
Starbucks Salted Carmel Mocha Frap...Glorious
 

4. Favorite Fall Candle
Bath and Body Works Candles.....and so far I have not been able to pick my favorite
 

5. Fall Clothing or Accessory
My puffer vest
 

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hayride, or Haunted Corn Maze
Since I have not been on a Haunted Hayride or in a Haunted Corn Maze.  This one will definetly be Haunted House.
If you happen to be in Wisconsin...highly recommend checking this place, Wisconsin Feargrounds out.  They do an awesome job of scarying the pants off you. Please click the link and check out the website especially the photo gallery.  They do an amazeballs job with makeup and costumes.  (this is all my opinion)

7. Favorite Halloween Movie
This is super hard since I am a complete scary movie lover. Here is just a snippet of the more popular ones. 
 
 
8.  Favorite candy to eat on Halloween
 
Peanut butter filled taffy.  I think.  Not really sure what the official name is for these things.  Definetly my faves.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween
Thankfully since the hubbie and myself are actually going out for Halloween this year, I have my costume. I will be....Wednesday Addams (we will say all grown up)
 
Aaahhh all grown up, what?  Hold onto your britches you shall see.
 
10. What is your favorite thing about fall.
 
I would love to say everything.  The smell, the coolness of the air. Watching the leaves change. Carmel Apples, pumpkins. Yep Everything!
 
Please, please join in the fun. Leave a comment or post on your blog the wonderous things you love about fall.
 
Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment