Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday, Friday, Friday

With the mood that I seem to be in this week and the whole entire concept of people being inconsiderate bastards that are completely into only themselves or just about the money...yeah you heard that right. Whose done, this girl.  Time to surround myself with love and do away with the stressors.  Ok and now that we have that little tidbit off my chest....let's first back that azz up.
Katy Perry - Roar
I wore yoga pants

Because it is nice to have some music while venturing in my little world and seeing what the Five on Friday are these week.

1. Zippie aka my car.   Never at any point in life did I think I would fall in love with a car.  Seriously fell hard for my Zippie.  It is a Pontiac Vibe.  Poor thing was making some serious horrible noises this last week.  Into the shop and poof....all better now.

2. Babies sleep over.  Got to have a sleepover with the babies.  Ok they really are toddlers. Think one of these days I better stop calling them babies.  Aside from just hanging out I had some awesome helpers making brownies for the cross country kids this weekend.




Of course those two got some leftover oreos.  Then got to drop them off at daycare.  Where they showed me the fish, books, the pheasant feathers their dad brought in and the one picture in the world that little Morgie moo actually agreed to do/participate in.

3. Pumpkin Seeds.  Hands down this is one of my fave things about fall. And also the worst, since you normally have to take time to carve pumpkins to get the seeds...blah blah.  No time for that here lately.  This year though my wonderful teenager, Forest who took food class decided to bring some home to his mommie.  Attempting to pace myself.



4. Great Notes...much to my surprise (and I am sure my sons), Forest received a postcard in the mail from his science teacher.   Will let the picture speak for itself.
Yeppers I am a proud mommie.


5.  My Parents have sailed into the sunset and are off on their winter adventure.   I am enjoying my daily updates of the state that they are in and what the weather is like.  Aside from Skype time, guess we will see them next year.  They said in spring.  But if this girl can find a cheap ticket it maybe sooner rather than later.


Have a lovely weekend my peeps, xoxo
Dawn Marie

Linking up with:
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment