Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Word, It's Wednesday

Forget the whole wordless Wednesday stuff.  We are going with Word it's Wednesday over in my little cul de sac in cyberspace.

This Wednesday, let's just take the time to get a little frustration out of the way from the week.

UPS/USPS. Once upon a time a girl orders a package from amazon, only to find out that it was not delivered due to some need of signature crap. For goodness sake, people work all day just leave my darn package. I live in a small town ain't nothing going to happen to it. Anyways try to call either of those places to give some direction (we will say). If any one knows what it take nowadays to get a human on the phone, please let me know.   At no point was I given a "human" option nor a point where I could get them to leave the package. Stating Operator, Customer service, even human gets you no where. Now I am thinking that if they knew what was in the package it might just scare them enough to drop and run. Whats in it, you ask:
   

And then some erasable colored pencils for my inner child.   Now with all that scary evil awesome in one package you would think they would not want to hold that package any longer then necessary. Wrong. Hopefully it will get delivered today.

Wow now that is all off of my chest time to continue on with hump day.   Half Way there!!

xoxo, Dawn Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment