Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh what a night...

 
Turn the volume up and take walk back in time.  That is what I did this weekend on my mommie and me date.  We went to see the Broadway Show, Jersey Boys.

 And as I mentioned in this post: Bring on the Friday Five, you will get to see the awesome dress I picked for the concert from my Stitch Fix. Now quick note; told my stylist what I was doing and looking for.  They hit it dead on with this little number.  Love it.  There was even a lady that I went past to get to my seat that said myself and the dress were absolutely gorgeous.  Thank you Stitch Fix again!  Love!





That hairstylist of mine also did an amazeballs job of matching the hair style to the event and dress.  Because we all know it starts with the dress.

Walk Like a Man by The Four Seasons on Grooveshark  

 
Afterwards, time for us girls to have a little dinner.  Welcome to Mo's
 

Now this little glass of glory was a Salted Carmel Mocha Martini.  Oh yeah like my favorite starbucks drink with a kick.  Amazeballs.
 
Yummie in this girls tummie.
 
After all that fun it was time to venture home and.....
pull out and count the bobbie pins.  59.   Before my head hit the pillow at the end of my glorious day.
 
What an amazeballs weekend.
 
xoxo, Dawn Marie
 
 

 
Sami's Shenanigans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment