Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This weekend I....

 
Spent way too much money people, please send some.
 
Seriously after reflecting back  on the weekend, I was like what did I do ?!?  How can I have no pictures to post for a change.  Well this is how that happened.  Hubbie explains to me that he just purchased a PS3.  This would be the second PS3 for the house.  You know folks you have to have two of them. One for each of the boys and lock in your guarantee that there will be nothing but video games on in the entire house. Hello.  
 
 Now the minute I hear this exciting news, my brain goes into the Oh my goodness I need to get the fourth bedroom done mode.  Which in a round about way turns into a whole bunch of shopping.  Adorable cabinet I found to put the TV that I talked myself out getting that was on also on sale this week, no more.  Had to go pick that up and anything else that looked adorable for the room on Friday night.
 
Satruday morning...shopping again.  Need to get the TV and of course anything else that seemed to be adorable to put into the room.  Bonus of Saturday morning was that I decided to pick up my mommie and take her with.  She needed to get out after being sick earlier in the week.  Even got to help her pick out a cute little pair of jeans that made her bootie look cute and trendy.   Found my self an adorable necklace from fossil also.  The rest of the day Saturday was spent cleaning and moving junk out of the bedroom.
 
Sunday. I know this will be a surprise...more shopping.  Still was on the quest for the desk.  Admitting it right now, the hubbie was right.  Staples had a great selection and that is where I ended up getting the desk from.   We also took the oppurtunity to go see an afternoon movie, Gravity.  Had to go see this after all the hype.   We opted for 2D.  If you get the slightest bit of motion sickness, 2D.  Was it good, yes.  Normally I get bored.  In this movie, just when I was getting bored and going kill her or let her live already the movie ended.   Here is the preview if you have not seen it:
 
 


Well now that pretty much summed up the weekend...in a whole lot of words and way to few pictures for my taste.  Hold onto your britches and watch for the "big" reveal posts on some of my latest projects.  

Until another day my peeps....Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment