Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Weiner Wisdom - Security


Yes, it is I Chuck the Chiweenie.  I am finally able to find the time to hack into my mommies blog.  Summer means that I am rather busy.  In summertime there are numerous people that have crawled out from the depths of their winter slumbers.  This means that I need to take additional measures and consistently be on guard watching over our little cul de sac.

  I find the front of the house to be rather secure.  The door is generally shut.  The only intruder that crosses property lines which is seen on a regular basis appears to do no harm.  He comes puts paper in the box or leaves a box outside.  Bullet has a very high disregard for this man.  I feel assured that if the leaver of paper and boxes does something shady, Bullet will defend our fortress.

This leaves me to protect the rear of the house.  There appears to be more activity there also.  it requires a keen sense.  To ensure that the perimeter is held, I have enlisted the help of daddie's robotic pink flamingo.

 
This shall help to scare away any one who thinks of approaching.  I will also be ordering a camera to hide and install on the flaminigo.  This way I will be able to watch the perimeter from the comforts of my blanket on the couch. 

 
Mommie realizing the importance of the safety of the cul de sac and the job we do, has made me this wonderful bandana.  Now the world shall know I mean business.  I look tough, if I do say so myself.  To keep the jealousy of my ruggedness to a minimum, I ensured that mommie also gave one to Bullet. 


Can not have issues with the troops. This would lead to the possibility of rebellion. We can not have that it would cause more stress to my mommie. One day daddie though will win over mommie and we will have another puppy in the house; which I will diligently recruit (show him I am the leader here), to join our forces.  Mommie is on the fence about adding to the family.  She is unsure since they brought me home.  Like my daddie says, "Best Dog Ever."   Mommie just needs to realize that she would need to lower her standards back to the level of Bullet and not expect to obtain another more intelligent than I.   Like daddie says, "Best Dog Ever."

Must go now, I here noise and movement coming from the great outdoors...10-4 over and out, "Best Dog Ever"



No comments:

Post a Comment