Monday, August 4, 2014

July Faves

Then I blinked and another summer month has past....let's see some mid-summer loving shall we.
 
Moment - Hello there was a ton of these this month.  No way I was picking just one.

 Lost Lake with the Family on the 4th
 End of Rec Softball Season
Phantom of the Opera with my Mommie

Redneck BBQ with my Family

Music My jam -  Thanks to the app "Rock my Run". I have rediscovered my love of 80's rock like Ozzy Osbourne, Warrant.  Big Hair, don't care.

Beauty Product - Since I was helping the little bro take my nephews to swimming lessons I was all about my Karma Kream lotion this month. Chlorine is so massively drying.
Karma Kream
Clothes - Holler with all the boating I have been doing my swimsuit.

Watching/Reading  - is once again a whole lot of nothing.  Outdoors people.

Food/Drink - This month's shout out goes to hard ciders.   Which I offically tried in Green Bay and have now been sampling ever since.

Purchase - Nada...no need to fret I fixed this little problem for August

Smelling -
Sadly I am not finished burning this candle, but will be saying goodbye.  The smell was just not working out for me.

Looking Forward too in next month:   LaCrosse (oh that just happened, watch for the post tomorrow), Glorious Green Goodness at the Firemens Picnic, Backpacking, and our annual cook off. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment