Friday, August 8, 2014

Thank Goodness...Friday

This month has turned out to be just downright crazy. Yes, I am saying that and it is only the 8th.   August: The time of year where us Wisconsin folks are trying to squeeze in a quick vacation before summer turns out to just be a vision in our rearview mirror, the teenagers sports are starting to pick up, and we are wrapping our arms around the fact we need to get it together to move the slugs aka teenagers off the couch and back to school.

Today's Five is in honor of the five items that I am thankfully are disappearing in my rearview mirror.

1.   Sports Paperwork - Concussion forms, physicals, and athletic code agreements.  One stack of paperwork.  Done


2.  School Registration Paperwork and the fees associated with it.  Done.  Now just to turn it in.


3.  Physicals - Teens are checked over head to toe and there actually isn't anything wrong with them.  Win.


4.  Figuring out the school supplies.   Granted I could completely be a hoarder of school supplies since cute notebooks and folders, and fun pens, oh my.  Now we are onto finishing the shopping of them...easy as pie.


5.   This week in general, between an athletic code meeting, actually finishing my grocery shopping and getting my wash put away, a teenagers physical, gathering up school supplies, and a crazy sinus headache....I am ready for the weekend. 

That would be what is slowly disappearing in my rear view mirror.  Bring on the weekend.   And sorry for the lack of pictures...little error while uploading.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment