Friday, March 20, 2015

Twitterpated

 
Hello, It is I chuck the Chiweenie.  Sorry for being so MIA from my mommies blog over the last few months.  There have been many to do's going on.  


Love has been in the air.  I found this lovely short haired nicely tanned Chihuahua girl that I was wooing for days.  Ok maybe it was more like a day, but in dog years that is months.  We were so in love.  Spending our evenings getting all shitty on Bourbon street and our days sunning ourselves on the riverwalk.  I was a lucky Chuck.  Come to find out she was even on my level in society...she was a duchess. 
  
She kept this very quiet from me...I found out about it on the day of the parade.  She probably thought I would want her for her title...little did she know I am prince and a lord of my own people. She was overjoyed and we celebrated the nights away.  We even ran into mommie and daddie's favorite New Orleans bartender too.

 
That girl has it going on and can mix up a drink like nobodies business.  She made me one of those special drinks of green goodness.  Just like my mommie loves.

 
Well I discovered that this glorious green goodness is a little much for Chuck...I woke up days later in Arizona running with my crew.  Our crew has gotten so powerful in this town, we have even made the news.
 
 
Strays they say, we are not strays.  We are strong.  And excuse us for getting on these young children's arses to get them to school in time.  Let them try to take us...we will continue to rule the streets.  I though had to leave them to return home to my mommie and daddie before they got suspicious that I, the innocent Chuck, was behind this. 
 
Now what about my duchess you ask, when I finally awoke from the haze of the green goodness I discovered she had returned to her family...something about going to rehab and needing to sober up.  Good for you princess, good for you.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment