Friday, March 13, 2015

Hey Yo

It's Friday. y'all know.  Today it is going to be brief and to the point aka I am busier then a one legged man in an ass kicking contest (as my dad used to say).

The weather in Wisco is finally turning around. Yesterday I saw a Canadian goose flying north and my backyard is a cesspool of poop.  All of this means, summer is right around the corner, whoot.

Until then though...here is a super quick easy project for you to do.  The teenagers who do not believe in normal socialization will thank you for this.

WIFI Information



First grab a picture frame.  I used a 5x7.
 
Go to this website:  I Rock so what
 
Print off.
 
I then cut mine with some scrapbooking scissors and glued onto a piece of paper since I was using a floating picture frame.
 
Then place in picture frame (make sure it is perfectly center or it will drive someone crazy).
 
Write your wifi password on the glass with a dry erase marker.
 
Boom all day.
 
Super simple, happy guests and teenagers.  Happy teenagers, you should write that down since it is a rare occurrence.
 
Now go get out there and enjoy some almost springtime air.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment