Friday, March 6, 2015

Camp Time Five

Hello my people.  As we go into this weekend, we got the awesome news that the financing on our camper went thru just the way we wanted.  Heck to the Yeah.  Basically this means that the puppies have finally acquired their traveling palace.  More details on all of this at a later time...for now let's worry about the important stuff...like my 5 must haves for our little trailer.


1.  A Crocheted Blanket - It just seems right to have one in there. I will be enlisting my mommie to make one for me.  Plus, I already have my mommie picking me up a blanket from Mexico.


 
2.   Awning Lights - Trailer living would not be complete without some cute little lights for the trailer.
 

3.  Clock - Hello, everyone should know the hubbie's love for clocks.  We definitely need one for the trailer...and I love this little retro looking one.
 
4.   Single serve coffee maker - This girl needs her coffee in the morning no matter where she is. And now I have another excuse to start some random coffee mug collection.

 
 
5. Pillows....hello you know this had to be on the list.  I have pillow problems.  And as I announced last night, this means I have a whole new place to put to many pillows.
 
Multicolor Lumbar Pillow
 
 
And that pretty much sums up my top 5 items that I need for the trailer....if this was a want list I would probably be pushing like 500. 
 
Have a glorious weekend and go plan some adventures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment