Monday, March 23, 2015

Ghost of Weekend Past

 Happy Monday people.   It is a new week and I am in need of a new one more than I would like to admit.  Last week was a rough one.  Thankfully though it was not a rough one for the Badger Basketball team and they are headed to the sweet sixteen.  Holler, I am a Badger Girl all the way everyday!
 
And back to the weekend....you would think it would have been fantastic when someone from work brought me a sundae. 
My office companion thought it was rather funny that we discovered, I have sugar buzz issues...like for two hours I was flying higher than a kite and could not form a sentence to save my arse.
 
Friday night was the Badger's first game in the tourney, so since we had so much fun in years past, we hit the tavern.

And the hubbie deemed that this shall be the new basketball jersey since he paid like over $100 for it and damn it, it will get worn.  Of course he also pointed out that the number one problem with the game was it wasn't hockey.  You know I bet he likes hockey.   Which really who can argue that...except when watching basketball at the bar.

 
Saturday AM was spent with my littles.  The Cooper happens to be a dribbler...and note the moo eating his muffins...
Moo: Why yes it is ok if I eat muffins in the living room auntie Dawn
Auntie: Ok are you sure
Moo: yes
tick tock.....hours later....
Little Bro: Someone ate muffins in the living room
Auntie: Whoops, Moo said it was ok
.....into the house auntie goes...
Auntie: Hey moo, guess what daddie said you aren't suppose to eat in the living room
Moo: Muffins <giggle>
Auntie:  Well who told him
Moo:  <points at himself>
Auntie: Who got in trouble
Moo:  <points at auntie>
Auntie: Guess who won't be eating them there again
Moo: <points at himself>
Auntie:  you got that right little terd.
 
And the river is no longer iced over, so the littles are ready for swagtime and the sandbar. 

 
The afternoon found my hubbie trying out his brand new tractor and rolling out our lawn.

 
We have the bumpiest lawn ever, I swear.  Then for me it was off to get my son fitted for his tux for prom.
 
 
After my husbands craptastical week, I also grabbed the movie "Dumb and Dumber 2".   It was hilarious and absolutely as good as the first one.   Speaking of dumb...meet Little Man.

 
And then Sunday happened....when your poptart gets stuck in the toaster so bad you basically have to mash it to little pieces to get it out.

Which after we got it out and we ran the toaster again....it started smoking.  Glorious.  Oh but it only got better when the drain tub in the basement decided to become clogged.  After way to much time plunging the thing and a mass amount of chemicals, we determined a plumber was needed and I would be spending some of the afternoon at the good ole laundry mat.

$2.00 for a load of laundry, just in case you needed to know.   The worst of the whole situation was the nasty rotten egg smell that seeped throughout the house. Plumber called today.
 
Since it was Sunday, we had our Sunday family dinner.  I can say that Cooper gets just as jacked up as I do on sugar.  And Auntie Dawn learned something new to use next time I PR
 
Oh yeah I am so using that...and speaking of smelling victory.  The Badgers on their way to the sweet sixteen!!  Smell it, Smell It....Happy Monday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment