Thursday, March 5, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure - Create

Life According to Steph


February's theme was create. Crash and Burn.  The only thing I really have that I created was excuses.  Every single weekend there was basically something going and working hours every week has been draining.  So what should have gotten done....
 
1. Arizona Vacation Collage - Yeah it has been a year since I traveled there, so it is getting done. (secretly crossing my fingers)  - No finger crossing in the world got this done.  We shall see if maybe I can get this done this weekend.
 
2. Kids Scrapbook Pages - This one didn't happen to the late arrival of some pictures. Have them now, so need to get done.
 
3. First Home Key Project - I have the basic layout of what I want and need to print and put together.
 
4. 2014 Family Picture Collage (?) - Right now this is just a kind of out there idea.  I have come to the conclusion the whole picture process in my house and what I do with everything really needs to be ironed out. -still floating in my idea bubble
 
And lastly the most important...create a sanity box.  Figure that way when I "lose" it, my sanity will hopefully hop right into its little box that it calls home. Sanity box must have been created because that is where the creativity took a long winter's nap last month.
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
March's theme is RELATIONSHIPS.
 
I would like to be specific here, but that is kind of hard.  Basically this month I just want to make a very conscience effort that I am doing things with my family and visiting them.  Working on the dogs relationships with others in the world by walking them more because the weather has to warm up here, please.  
 
And the one of the most important relationships I want to work on is....my relationship with my pillow.  May I get to spend 30 more minutes with you and my eyes closed everyday.  This girl is burnt out. 
 
And in case you missed it on the instagram or facebook...say hello Chuck
 
 
 
There you have it...now hop on over to Steph's blog and join in.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL @ the only thing I have created is excuses. Me too!!!

    More sleep is a truly great thing to do for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawn! Photo projects are always so hard to get done for me too. I was also going to scrapbook but just wasn't in the mood. Lol on wanting to improve your relationship with your pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to spend 30minutes more sleeping! Great goal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all for a closer relationship with your pillow! February is a tough month to get motivated. In my house, January is post-Christmas-detox-laziness month, and February is Oh-god-we-haven't-done-laundry-since-December-we-have-to-clean-everything month. Not a whole lotta time for creating new stuff!!

    Good luck with your relationship goals. I think your pillow will appreciate the extra attention ;)

    ReplyDelete